Thanks to the generosity of Schnitzhofer & Associates, LLC Structural Engineers and aligned with the social purpose of 143 CoWork, LLC to support the community professionals and entrepreneurial ecosystem, we want to do our part in helping the local business communities of Staunton, Augusta County, and Waynesboro by providing small business grants to those who need it the most in this unprecedented economic environment.143 CoWork’s ongoing mission is supporting the local entrepreneurial community with the tools and resources to succeed, while creating a professional office environment and network for the community to grow and excel. The foremost goal of the SAW Grant is giving back to the communities that have supported us so generously.The intent is to fund six (6), $500 grants, 2 in each of the aforementioned communities. Our long term goal is to provide a grant program in earnest on a recurring basis with mentorship, resources, and the tools to help local small businesses succeed. In light of the current economic climate, we wanted to take this opportunity to expedite a condensed version of this program to make the most impact possible in the lives of our fellow small businesses in the Staunton, Augusta, and Waynesboro communities.
Businesses eligible for a SAW Small Business Resiliency Grant should meet the following requirements:
- Had 5 or fewer employees as of 1 MAR 2020.
- Must have been established and operational in the communities of Staunton, VA, Augusta County, VA, and Waynesboro, VA for at least the previous 12 months.
- Complete the SAW Small Business Resiliency Grant Application in its entirety no later than the posted deadline.
- Have an active business license, or State Corporation Commission number.
- Must be in good business standing with the community and operate with the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
- Must submit application no later than 5 MAY 2020.
The Staunton, Augusta, Waynesboro Small Business Resiliency Grant has limited funding and is subject to being fully funded by private donations.Therefore, not all grant requests will be approved.Applications will be reviewed and kept confidential by the review and award teams.
Please complete your application online, or email to email@example.com no later than 5 MAY 2020.Candidates will be reviewed, and awards announced to successful applicants by 8 MAY 2020. Funds will be distributed by 15 MAY 2020.